Cielo RecruitU Academy - Junior Recruiter
Fast paced, constantly changing, developing and innovating. It’s how we have become the world’s leading RPO business. And as Cielo continues to change the way the world views talent, we require a culture of smart, exceptional people energized by out-thinking and out-working the competition. People who are driven by challenge, opportunity and recognition. People who own their success.
In being selected to the Cielo RecruitU Academy, you will learn the secrets of recruitment from industry leading professionals in a five-month long training program.
Working with a coach, you’ll experience targeted learning designed to give you the skills to become one of our talented professionals. You will take part in class-room and on the job training, where you will work both in a group and on your own. You will be guided and supported in your day-to-day development.
Junior Recruiter – Cielo RecruitU Academy
As a Junior Recruiter, you will work on real tasks; adding value to Cielo and our customers businesses while you are mastering the recruitment techniques. Ultimately you will become a subject matter expert and the tailored learning from the Cielo RecruitU Academy will give you the knowledge and tools to succeed in the world of recruitment.
Your development will cover:
- Finding and reviewing candidates – understanding person specifications, recruitment marketing plans, and the best approach to search options, along with appropriate review of applicants.
- Engaging Candidates – using different media to connect with talent communities, articulating the value proposition of the role, preparing candidates for interviews.
- Assessing Candidates – phone interviews, comparing interview notes and skills assessments, and reviewing background and reference information.
- Influencing the Hire – keeping candidates engaged throughout the process, determining offer details using market data and compensation guidelines to support recommendations, making job offers and negotiating.
- Service Excellence – continuously building talent pipelines, providing accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities, identifying difficulties and recommending solutions.
You’ll be happy working independently or in a team, an excellent problem solver, comfortable building relationships, and working and influencing varied stakeholders. You will be highly organized, an effective project manager, and comfortable producing and analysing data to drive decisions. You speak fluent English and another European language preferably one of the following: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Czech or Polish. You’ll have a degree of higher education or be in the final year of a higher education program.
If this sounds like the role for you, fill in your details below and one of our recruitment team will be in touch.